LINK ABOUT US

HOME

IN-HOUSE STOCKS

TERMS & CONDITIONS

CONTACT US

LINK SUPPORT

ORDER FORM

OPEN SPREES

CLOSED SPREES

PAYMENT

LINK MORE

CALCULATION

MEASUREMENT

OVERSEAS ORDER

COLLECTION OF ITEMS

LINK Spree steps

STEP 1: Place Order

STEP 2: Wait For Our
Confirmation

STEP 3: Payment

STEP 4: Inform Us Your
Payment Details


LINK honours

THIS WEBSITE IS UNDER THE COPYRIGHT OF THE OWNER OF PRETTYBOOTH

5 Stars

Tracking the Latest Buzz in SG BlogShops

PRETTYBOOTH

FRIENDSTER





Hit Counter

Add Me!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
OVERSEAS ORDER 7:20 AM

We are going Global !



For Overseas Buyer, there will be an additional charge

of 3.4%
on the total Bill for using Paypal.



Please check with me for the Postage rate to ship to your country.



PAYPAL LINK

www.paypal.com


TAGBOARD


Please post all your enquires to my email

I will try to answer your
enquires within 24 hours

________♥________

prettybooth@gmail.com

________♥________


Tagboard is removed
due to overwhelming spam

I will ship out all your items once items have arrived.

I am following up with TW seller for the status
so your patience will be deeply appreciated!



SPREE STATUS

ALL HAS ARRIVED !!!

Tokyo Fashipn Spree# 26 - Arrived

Wonderland Spree# 20 - Arrived

Bigi Spree# 25 - Arrived

Bag Spree# 18 & 29 - Arrived

CSY388 Spree# 12 - Arrived

Mishop Spree# 28 - Arrived

Cutie Fashion Spree# 27 - Arrived




MEET UP DETAILS


DATE: 12 October, Sunday

VENUE: TAMPINES MRT STATION OUTSIDE GUARDIAN

TIME: 3.30PM-4.00PM

This is my LAST 2 MEET UPS !!!

*I will not entertain spree-ers who want to meet on weekdays as I am working and schooling now.

*Later than 1/2 hr spree-ers without notification will not be entertained.

*I organise meet-up on weekend so please try to make it.

*I get stood up by alot spree-ers on 7 Sep without any notification :(


I will send mass e-mail to spree-ers to collect their items.

Please come for the meet-up because your spree items are taking space in my room.

Thank you!!!

*All in-stocks have sold out due to good response!
Sorry for any inconvenience caused !